Meet the teams
To contact any of the Camp Resilient team send an email to: email@example.com.
Many members of the Camp Resilient team are available for guest speaking in North Carolina, Texas, and the DC area.
Kelsy Timas, Program Director
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and Therapist, Educator, Author and Speaker/Coach with a professional background in Quality/Risk Management and Emergency Medicine
- A recognized industry leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Corporate Wellness, Human Performance and Resilience and sought after as a subject-matter expert in evidence based trauma informed solutions
- 20+ years of clinical experience with special populations, evidence-based holistic strategies and leadership in innovative healthcare
- Facilitates and manages research support and protocols with excellent service history for the DOD for resilience, recovery and human performance
Kate Smith, Holistic Health Coach
- Certified clinical herbalist and holistic health coach counseling military service members, athletes, and high performers to get to the root cause of their symptoms, and heal themselves with medicinal herbs, functional nutrition, lifestyle, and mindset
- The Eclectic School of Herbal Medicine: 2019 to 2020, completed over 2000 hours of training: conducted or assisted over 100 client consultations
- Dr. Aviva Romms’ Botanical Medicine for Women’s Health: 2019 to Present
- The Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine: 2018 to Present
Ben Stennett, Equine Assisted Therapy
- Intrepid Spirit Center, Fort Bragg (NICoE) Equine Program: 2017 to Present
- Equine Behavior and Communications Expert Specializing in natural horsemanship
Ry Southard, Executive Director
- 30+ years non-profit executive management and business development
- Award-winning non-profit program developer, specializing in nature based therapeutic experiences and environmental education
Volunteer Operations Team:
- Camp Resilient Volunteer Coordinator (NC)
PO Box 3921, Pinehurst, NC 28374
This organization is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, IRS Section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) for both federal and state purposes.